Thursday, June 7, 2007

Something new

I've never been much of one to write down my thoughts. I tried when I was young, but was somewhat discouraged that the locks on my diaries were so easily foiled. After all, What If! My parents could snoop around my room, find it, and read my private thoughts. So my entries were haphazard and surface-skimming at best.

Now, I wonder if I can be more dedicated to writing. Sometimes I find myself losing touch with friends because it's hard to stay consistent. And if you don't stay in regular contact, it just seems to get... hard... to get back into it. I've thought for many months about doing this. Now is the time. I take photos every day to try to remember each day. But the details fade from my memory. I need a better way to keep track of myself, my husband, our daughter, our dogs, our home, our lives.

Here's to a new day.

No comments: